This single-deck Blodgett 911SINGLE NG deck oven’s cooking compartment measures 33 inches wide by 22 inches deep by 7 inches high. Designed to bake low- and medium-volume amounts of food, such as rolls and pies, it features a steel deck, which is more affordable than stone decks and provides more versatility. Although it doesn’t transfer heat as uniformly as stone pieces, it heats quickly. Its free-floating duplex-tube burner can reach temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit as operators modify compartment temperatures using the liquid-pressure thermostat. Vitreous fiber insulation built into the top, sides, back, bottom, and door maintains programmed temperatures in various ambient environments and when the door is opened repeatedly for product loading and retrieval.
This Blodgett 911SINGLE NG multipurpose deck oven measures 51 inches wide by 30 inches deep by 495/8 inches high-comfortable for loading and removing products. This stainless steel unit features a counterbalanced door, which can help reduce fatigue and injury because it opens and closes smoothly. Burner doors enable operators to ignite, adjust, or clean the burner when necessary. Supported on 271/2-inch-tall stainless steel legs, this unit’s full angle iron frame adds structural rigidity to preserve the oven’s integrity throughout use.
- (1) 5.04-sqt.-ft. deck on floor-model unit
- Free-floating, removable duplex-tube burner
- Liquid-pressure thermostat
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Front compartment includes access to main gas, temperature control, and safety pilot valves
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel front, top, back, and sides with full angle iron frame
- Vitreous fiber interior insulation
- Aluminized steel baking compartment liner and combustion chamber
- 12-ga. reinforced and flanged aluminized steel deck
- 1 counterbalanced door with concealed hinges and chrome-plated steel door handle
- Burner doors
- 271/2-in. stainless steel legs
- Required clearance: 6 in.
- 20,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking compartment: 33 in. W x 22 in. D x 7 in. H
- Overall: 51 in. W x 281/2 in. D x 495/8 in. H
- 3/4-in. NPT
From The Manufacturer
Oven, deck-type, 33″W x 22″D deck interior, (1) 7″ high section, (FTDO) 200-500°F mechanical thermostat, counter-balanced doors with heavy chrome handle, angle iron frame, steel deck, crown angle trim, aluminized steel interior, stainless steel top, front, sides and back, 27-1/2″ stainless steel adjustable legs, 20,000 BTU, cETLus, NSF, CE
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.