The Blodgett CNVX-14G convection oven uses gas to power its cooking chamber, and its fan has four speeds and is bi-directional so chefs can customize the cooking cycle for delicate food products. A total of 13 rack positions enables food pans to be placed at varying heights to improve the cooking process.
The Blodgett CNVX-14G convection oven has a temperature range of 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for a wide range of products. Stainless steel on the exterior protects it from dents and scrapes and extends the oven’s service life. To provide mobility and facilitate repositioning, the oven is mounted on a base with casters.
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Single chamber
- Holds (14) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21/2-in. pans or (7) 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- 4-speed reversing fan system provides different levels of cooking
- 13 rack positions enable customization
- 5 wire shelves
- 4-in. temperature probe
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel exterior top, front, sides, and back
- Resilient stainless steel interior frame
- Base stand has 4-in. casters
- Hose reel is retractable
- Double-paned glass door gives chefs view into cabinet
- Halogen internal lighting
- Electronic controls feature 100 programmable recipe options
- 3/4-in. hose connection; 2-in. drain connection
- Recommended clearance: 2-in. side and 3-in. back
- 65,000 BTU
- Gas input ratings listed for installations less than 2,000 ft. above sea level. For higher elevations, call customer care at (877) 508-1372.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 42.30 in. W x 40.19 in. D x 33.06 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Convection Oven, base section, (14) 12″ x 20″ x 2.5″ full size hotel pan or (7) 18″ x 26″ full size sheet pan capacity, double paned glass door, 4 speed reversible fan, 4″ temperature probe, programmable manual control stores up to 100 recipes, 5 wire shelves, retractable hose reel, hardware & 4″ casters, 1/2 hp, 65,000 BTU, cETlus, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.