The Blodgett CTB single half-size convection oven can hold five 13-inch by 18-inch baking pans on chrome-plated wire racks. These racks can be adjusted to nine different positions with a minimum 15/8-inch spacing. To resist corrosion and facilitate cleanup, the interior liner is double-sided and porcelainized. Because the top, bottom, back, and sides are insulated, heat stays in the cabinet. This oven is durable, with a mostly stainless steel exterior and an angle-iron frame.
The oven door has a dual-pane glass window, so employees can check on the food without letting heat out. With a temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the Blodgett CTB half-size convection oven has independent solid-state controls for temperature and time. The control panel is mounted on the front of the oven for accessibility.
- (5) 18-in. x 13-in. pan capacity
- 5 chrome-plated racks with 9 available positions
- 15/8-in. minimum rack spacing
- Double-sided compartment liner is porcelainized to prevent bacteria and food from building up
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Tilt-down, modular control panel has solid-state thermostat and time dials
- 2-speed fan motor: 1,140 or 1,725 RPM
- Dual-pane glass door window provides visibility
- Chrome-plated door handle
- Exterior door frame, top, front, side, and rear have a stainless steel construction that resists rusting and scratching
- Full angle-iron frame creates structural strength
- Insulated top, bottom, rear, and sides retain heat
- Automatic thermal overload protection reduces the risk of overheating
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 151/4 in. W x 21 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 301/4 in. W x 287/8 in. D x 251/16 in. H
- 12-24 A, 5.6 kW, 1/4 HP
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.