The Blodgett DFG-100 commercial convection oven’s double-paned glass door helps chefs see inside the oven while food is cooking, retaining the heat that would have escaped with the opening of the door. The oven’s temperature range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit gives it the power to cook a wide array of common food products. Its two-speed fan lowers the rate of air circulation to account for delicate foods.
The Blodgett DFG-100 convection oven’s controls are protected by an internal cooling fan, combating overheating and preserving the components. To improve the visibility of food in the cooking chamber, the oven is fitted with internal lighting. A porcelainized interior aids in cleaning out the oven at the end of the day.
- Part of the Premium Series
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Single chamber
- Base oven only
- Accommodates (5) 18-in. x 26-in. full-size pans
- 2-speed fan enables chefs to cook delicate items
- 5 racks with 11 positions
- Cooling fan decreases internal heat on controls
- Pressure regulator
- Stainless steel exterior sides, top, and front resist scrapes and dents
- Tough iron interior frame and porcelainized oven chamber
- Double-paned glass door provides chamber view
- Internal chamber lighting shows chamber contents
- Digital controls with LED display
- Recommended clearance: 2-in. side
- 55,000 BTU
- Gas input ratings listed for installations less than 2,000 ft. above sea level.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 38.25 in. W x 36.88 in. D x 32 in. H
- 1/2 HP
From The Manufacturer
Convection Oven, natural gas, (base oven only) single-deck, standard depth, capacity (5) 18″ x 26″ pans, (SSD) solid state digital controls, 2-speed fan, interior light, simultaneous operated doors with glass, stainless steel front, sides & top, 1/2 HP, 55,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.