- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cycolpentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Drop-in section:
- Fans force cold air into this enclosed area keeping stored food items consistently cold
- Insulated pan cover with a stainless steel divider which prevents food spillage into the storage area beneath
- Standard 1/6 / 4” food pans are provided. Unit accommodates 6″ deep pans
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- Side rail cutting board bracket with 9 ½” deep, 1/2” thick cutting board included
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Self-contained system, rear mounted compressor.
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Refrigerators have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Self closing doors
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
|Capacity||20.2 cu. ft.|
|Exterior Dimensions ( L x D x H )||72 3/8 x 37 9/32 x 44 1/4 inch|
|Net Weight||311 lb|
|Temperature Range||33℉ ~ 39℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||115V / 60Hz / 1Ph|