Enabling guests and servers to quickly identify beverages and asses refill needs, the Cambro 2000P2401 textured plastic tumbler is a translucent slate blue. It’s made of chemical-resistant SAN plastic, a break-resistant material that holds its shine and clarity after repeated washings. Because the exterior is textured, it’s resistant to scratches, while stacking lugs inside the cup prevent multiple units from jamming together in storage. This cup resists temperatures from -4 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit and is safe to wash in a dishmachine.
- 22-oz. capacity
- Translucent slate blue
- Part of the Colorware series
- SAN plastic is chemical resistant
- Break-resistant, economical alternative to glass
- Sani-Rim lip
- Scratch-resistant, textured exterior
- Safe in temperatures from -4 to 185 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Anti-jam interior stacking lugs
- Overall dimension: 33/8 in. dia. x 61/2 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Colorware Tumbler, 22 oz., top dia. 3-3/8″, impact resistant, interior stacking lugs, textured exterior, resists scratching, Sani-Rim lip, dishwasher safe, SAN, slate blue
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.