The Cambro 400MCH150 high-heat measuring cup is safe for use in ovens, microwaves, coolers, and freezers. This unit can withstand temperatures between -40 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and because it’s made of plastic, it’s 75 percent lighter than glass measuring cups of the same size. Unlike metal measuring cups, the plastic material won’t dent or bend, and it optimizes product visibility to simplify use. Retaining its shape and form after exposure to high heat, the unit is also resistant to breaking, shattering, and cracking. With an integrated handle that stays cool to the touch and won’t break off, user safety is optimized.
- 4-qt. capacity
- High-heat-tolerant plastic construction
- American and metric standard graduation marks
- Tolerates temperatures between -40 and 375 degrees F
- Integrated stay-cool handle
- Safe for microwave, oven, and cooler use
- Resists breaking and shattering
- Overall dimensions: 71/2 in. dia. x 91/8 in. W x 71/2 x 103/8 in. H
From The Manufacturer
High Heat Measuring Cup, 4 qt. (128 oz.), metric and American standard graduation marks, withstands temperature -40° to 375°F (-40° to 191°C), integrated stay cool handle, microwave/oven/cooler/freezer safe, shatterproof, BPA free, plastic, amber, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.