Carter-Hoffmann BB1864 Description
The Carter-Hoffmann BB1864 Space-saver Convertible Carter banquet cabinet has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Internal temperature is displayed on the dial thermometer, and heat is produced by the inconel-sheathed element. It is retained by fiberglass insulation. This cabinet holds (64) 11-inch-diameter plates, (24) 12-inch-by-20-inch pans, or (12) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans on four wire shelves, enabling air to properly flow around the product.
Since the frame is welded, the cabinet is sturdy. Its stainless steel construction withstands high-volume use, and the vinyl bumper provides protection. The Carter-Hoffmann BB1864 space-saver banquet cabinet can be transported with 5-inch-diameter, offset casters and stainless steel push handles. A silicone gasket around the door frame prevents air leaks, while a latch keeps the door closed while being moved.
- Holds (64) 11-in.-dia. plates, (24) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21/2-in. pans, or (12) 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- 4 nickel-plated wire shelves
- Sturdy design from the welded frame
- Stainless steel construction resists rust, scratches, and dents
- 6-in-dia. casters have an offset design to roll over various surfaces
- Vinyl bumper prevents the cabinet from causing damage
- Heat is retained with Fiberglass insulation retains heat
- Silicone gasket prevents air leaks
- Stainless steel push handles ease grabbing and pulling
- Latch keeps door closed during transportation
- Dial thermometer displays internal temperature
- Inconel-sheathed element produces heat
- Bottom-mounted heating system provides maintenance access
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 25 min.
- Part of the Space-saver Convertible Carter series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 203/4 in. x 26 in. with a 121/2-in. clearance
- Overall: 305/8 in. W x 36 in. D x 71 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Space-Saver Convertible Carter Banquet Cart, insulated, single door for pre-plated and/or bulk food, thermostatically controlled heat unit, (64) covered plates 8-3/4″ to 11″ diameter, (16) 18″x26″ or (32) 12″x20″ pans, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH
There are no reviews yet.