The Carter-Hoffmann CNH18 Crisp-N-Hold fried food station keeps products warm after frying, and its holding bay is textured to prevent sogginess and promote airflow around items. Equipped with two dividers, this unit can store three different types of food, or without the dividers, it can store a large batch of one food. An electromechanical thermostat keeps the temperature at a constant 190 degrees Fahrenheit, while blowers move air through ducts for even heat distribution. This Carter-Hoffman CNH18 food warmer is straightforward to use, with only an on/off switch, and its front polycarbonate rail protects operators from burns. To maintain proper operation, air intake goes through an oil filter, and excess oil drops from food into a bottom-mounted collector pan. Both the filter and the pan are removable for cleaning.
- Part of the Crisp-N-Hold series
- 1,050-cu.-in. holding space
- Textured interior minimizes hot metal contact with food to keep it fresh
- Dividers can create 3 separate product sections and are removable to create 1 large section
- Polycarbonate rail on the front stays cool to the touch
- Stainless steel construction and welded cabinet support heavy use
- 1-in.-thick, wraparound insulation increases energy efficiency
- Removable, dishwasher-safe filter keeps internal components free of grease
- Electromechanical thermostat
- Preset operating temperature: 190 degrees F
- Warms to 190 degrees F in about 10 min.
- Heat is controlled with straightforward on/off switch
- Blowers and ducts distribute warm air
- Bottom-mounted collector pan captures oils and is removable for cleaning
- 1-in. rubber feet
Dimensions & Utilities
- 179/16 in. W x 29 in. D x 173/4 in. H
- 15.1 A, 1820 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Crisp N Hold Fried Food Station, 3 sections, circulated air heating, 1050 cubic in., cUL, NSF, CE
There are no reviews yet.