Carter-Hoffmann CW2E Description
Holding as many as 22 gallons of chips, the Carter-Hoffman CW2E chip warmer has a first-in, first-out design that reduces waste and ensures chips are fresh. For even warming, hot air is forced through ducts throughout the interior. The heating elements warm to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes and have a preset operating temperature of 175 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the user can adjust this temperature and raise it to a maximum of 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Chips are accessible through the steel doors, which have full-width handles for comfort. This Carter-Hoffman CW2E chip warmer has tall sides that prevent spilling onto the floor, and crumbs from the interior fall into a bottom-mounted stainless steel crumb tray, which can be removed for cleaning.
- 3-cu.-ft. interior space
- 22-gal. capacity
- First-in, first-out setup keeps chips fresh
- Power switch with an indicator light
- Mechanical thermostat
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Preset temperature: 175 degrees F
- Maximum temperature: 190 degrees F
- Forced-air heating system keeps products consistently warm
- All-stainless, welded cabinet for durability
- Continuous fiberglass insulation wrapped around the bottom, top, and sides for energy efficiency
- Thick, 16-ga. polished steel doors
- Built-in, continuous hinges with removable, full-length steel pins
- 4-in. adjustable legs for level installation
- Both doors include full-width, integral stainless steel handles for user convenience
- Stainless steel crumb pan catches broken pieces and is fully removable for cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- 223/4 in. W x 23 in. D x 383/4 in. H
- 12.8 A, 1530 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bulk Chip Warmer, forced air heating system, inconel sheathed heating element, first in first out, gravity feed, top-loading, bottom hinged service door, stainless steel construction, approximately 22 gallons, 4″ legs, 120/60/1, 1530watt, 12.8 amps, NEMA 5-15p, cUL, UL eph.
There are no reviews yet.