The Carter-Hoffmann E8639H meal delivery cart provides transportation for plated food while keeping items warm. Its full-range thermostat has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and the unit preheats in 20 minutes to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. For protection against overheating, the heater is impedance protected, while no tools are needed to remove the heating system.
The Carter-Hoffmann E8639H meal delivery cart has hemmed-in edges and heliarc-welded supports, uprights, and base frame for reinforcement. It can accommodate as many as (34) 18-inch-by-26-inch trays, while its aluminum construction provides strength, and flush-mounted hinges keep the door square. Transporting the cart is simplified with the 5-inch, polyurethane-tread casters, and the door can open as wide as 270 degrees.
- Accommodates (34) 18-in. x 26-in. trays
- Fixed horizontal tray slides with 11/2-in. centers
- Strong, heavy-gauge aluminum construction with hemmed-in seams
- Uprights, supports, and base frame are heliarc welded and add durability
- Stainless steel latch closes the door with a positive seal
- Hinges keep the door square and enable it to open to 270 degrees
- 5-in. casters have polyurethane treads
- 1650 W, 13.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior working height: 513/4 in.
- Overall dimensions: 233/4 in. W x 30 in. D x 693/8 in. H
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Full-range, adjustable thermostat
- Takes approximately 20 min. to preheat to 160 degrees F
- Corrosion-resistant, inconel-sheathed heating element
- High-impedance protected to resist overheating
- Fan motor is internally cooled
- No tools needed to remove the system
- Power indicator light
Storage Cabinet, heated, enclosed style with hinged doors, extruded side panels, aluminum construction, holds 34- 18″ x 26″ trays, 1-1/2″ centers, overall 69-3/8″x 30″x 23-3/4″, 5″ casters