Carter-Hoffmann HL5-1812 Description
Made to hold cooked food at warm temperatures until it is served, the Carter-Hoffmann HL5-1812 hotLOGIX5 full-height heated cabinet operates at a set temperature between 85 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Users can adjust this level on the temperature control dial and view it on the display dial, and heat is evenly and efficiently distributed with the heat ducts and the blower.
This Carter-Hoffmann HL5-1812 mobile holding cabinet has four 5-inch casters, so it can be moved throughout a facility, and two of the casters have brakes to hold the unit in place when necessary. To reduce marking on floors, the casters have rubber treads, while recessed side handles provide a place for users to grip the unit during transport. A perimeter around the base protects the cabinet and other surfaces from damage if the unit knocks into something. It holds (24) 12-inch by 20-inch pans or (12) 18-inch by 26-inch pans, and these pans sit on removable stainless steel slides that have a standard 41/2-inch spacing. To accommodate various dishes, the slides can be adjusted in 11/2-inch increments.
- Part of the hotLOGIX5 series
- Full-height design
- Accommodates (24) 12-in. x 20-in. steam pans or (12) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans
- 12 removable stainless steel universal slides
- Standard 41/2-in. spacing between slides with 11/2-in. adjustment
- 2-in.-thick, high-density fiberglass insulation provides heat retention
- Durable aluminum construction with raw seams turned in to eliminate sharpness
- Field-reversible double-pane door with stainless steel interior, aluminum exterior, and insulation in the center
- Adjustable door hinges self-close to prevent heat from escaping
- Cabinet frame-mounted door gasket resists damage from high temperatures
- 4 recessed grips on the sides for pulling and pushing the cabinet
- Non-marking perimeter bumper provides protection for the cabinet body and facility walls
- 2 of the (4) 5-in. casters have brakes
- Casters have rubber tread that will not mark the floor
- Temperature holding range: 85-200 degrees F
- Heat ducts and blower evenly move heat for efficient heating, providing quick heat recovery
- Ducts are removable without tools
- Temperature control and display dials
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 25 min.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 571/2 in. H
- Overall: 313/8 in. W x 365/8 in. D x 763/8 in. H
- 17.5 A, 2100 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
hotLOGIX Holding & Transport Cabinet-HL5 Series, one compartment, full height, insulated, (24) 12″ x 20″ or (12) 18″ x 26″ pan capacity, universal pan slides, (2) solid dutch doors, mechanical controls, top-mount forced air heating system, aluminum construction, (4) 5″ swivel casters (2 with brakes), cULus, UL EPH Classified
There are no reviews yet.