Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23F-FS-R Description
To extend its service life in high-volume settings, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23F-FS-R reach-in freezer’s front and louver are constructed of durable stainless steel; its sides and interior are made of corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum. Its three shelves are coated with epoxy for additional corrosion resistance. Mounted on four 4-inch-high casters, this unit enables users to wheel it away for cleaning or service. Overall, it measures 27 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 78 inches high.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23F-FS-R one-section freezer is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to retain cold air and preserve product temperatures. To streamline installation, its refrigeration system is self-contained. It also features an accessible condenser coil for additional convenience. With R448A refrigerant, this unit maintains temperatures between -1 and 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can adjust these levels using precise electronic controls.
- 1 section
- 19.89-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 full-height, right-hinged solid door is field reversible
- Door is self-closing with 110-degree stay-open feature
- 3 shelves coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Stainless steel front and louver
- Insulated by high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Interior and sides constructed of corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum
- Condenser coil is accessible for service and cleaning
- Temperature holding range: -1 to 2 degrees F
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- Uses R448A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 33 in. D x 78 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Freezer, Reach-in, one-section, 19.89 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, right hinged full-height solid door (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.