Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23R-FG-L Description
To expedite installation, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23R-FG-L reach-in refrigerator’s refrigeration system is self-contained. It operates with R450A refrigerant, and its condenser coil is accessible for service and cleaning. For long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance, its front and louver are made of stainless steel; its sides and interior are constructed of anodized aluminum. This unit is insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane to prevent cold air from seeping out of the cabinet.
In order for operators to roll it between areas as needed, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23R-FG-L one-section refrigerator is mounted on four 4-inch casters. Its door self-closes with a 110-degree stay-open feature, and because it’s glass, users have a preview of the cabinet without letting chilled air escape. With an interior capacity of 20.5 cubic feet, this unit measures 27 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 78 inches high, overall, and comes with three epoxy-coated shelves.
- 1 section
- 20.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 left-hinged, full-height glass door (field reversible)
- Door is self-closing with 110-degree stay-open feature
- Insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves
- Louver and front made of rugged stainless steel
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- Accessible condenser coil streamlines cleaning and service
- Temperature holding range: 36-41 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is bottom mounted and self-contained
- Mounted on (4) 4-in.-high casters (locks on front set)
- Uses R450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 33 in. D x 78 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, 20.5 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, left hinged full-height glass door (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.