The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-FS-LL two-section freezer is built with two solid doors that self-close to reduce energy loss. To facilitate product loading, they can be propped open 110 degrees so they don’t slam shut. Made of wire, the six shelves enable air to circulate through the gaps and around product for uniform cooling, and they’re coated with epoxy to resist corrosion. The refrigeration system is self-contained to simplify installation, and it’s mounted at the bottom for quick maintenance access.
The two sections of the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-FS-LL reach-in freezer have a combined interior space of 43.88 cubic feet. Electronic controls enable temperature adjustments from -1 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit, and an LED display provides a readout of the temperature for monitoring. To enable mobility, the unit is equipped with 4-inch casters. The front is made of stainless steel for durability, and the sides and interior are made of corrosion-resistant aluminum.
- 2 sections
- 43.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- Self-contained, bottom-mount refrigeration system
- Thermal expansion valve
- 2 left-hinged solid doors
- Self-closing doors with a stay-open feature
- Temperature holding range: -1 to 2 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- LED display
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Stainless steel front
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- R448A refrigerant
- 4-in. casters with front locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 55.75 in. W x 33 in. D x 82 in. H
- Interior: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 54.88 in. H
- 11.1 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Freezer, Reach-in, two-section, 43.88 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (2) left hinged full-height solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.