Operated with a self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-FS-LR reach-in freezer maintains a temperature range of -1 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit. A temperature readout is provided on its LED display, and adjustments can be made with electronic controls. Its six wire shelves have gaps to enable airflow for uniform cooling. The epoxy-coated shelves, stainless steel front, and aluminum interior and sides are all corrosion resistant and durable enough to withstand commercial use.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-FS-LR two-section freezer measures 55.75 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 82 inches high with 43.88 cubic feet of interior space. Its two doors can be propped open to streamline product retrieval, and they self-close to retain cold air and keep temperatures stable. Equipped with 4-inch casters, this unit can be easily repositioned or relocated.
- 2 sections
- 43.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Thermal expansion valve
- 1 left-hinged and 1 right-hinged door
- Doors self-close and have a stay-open feature
- Temperature holding range: -1 to 2 degrees F
- Electronic controls with an LED display
- 6 shelves made of epoxy-coated wire
- Durable stainless steel front
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- R448A refrigerant
- 4-in. casters with front locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 55.75 in. W x 33 in. D x 82 in. H
- Interior: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 54.88 in. H
- 11.1 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Freezer, Reach-in, two-section, 43.88 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (1) left hinged/(1) right hinged full-height solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.