The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-FS-RR reach-in freezer is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to prevent temperature increases. To further retain cold air, the doors self-close when employees walk away, and they can be propped open 110 degrees to facilitate loading. Product is held on six shelves, which are made of wire to permit uniform air circulation. The temperature can be adjusted from -1 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit using electronic controls and monitored with an LED display.
Durable for heavy-duty use, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49F-FS-RR two-section freezer has a stainless steel front and an aluminum interior and sides. The refrigeration system cools using R448A refrigerant and is self-contained to streamline installation. If maintenance is needed, the condenser can be quickly accessed from the bottom. It’s built with 4-inch casters to provide mobility.
- 2 sections
- 43.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- Refrigeration system is self-contained and bottom mounted
- Thermal expansion valve
- 2 self-closing, right-hinged doors
- Doors have a stay-open feature
- Temperature holding range: -1 to 2 degrees F
- Electronic controls with an LED display
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Shelves made of epoxy-coated wire
- Front made of durable stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- R448A refrigerant
- 4-in. casters with front locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 55.75 in. W x 33 in. D x 82 in. H
- Interior: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 54.88 in. H
- 11.1 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Freezer, Reach-in, two-section, 43.88 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (2) right hinged full-height solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.