Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-FG-RR Description
The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-FG-RR two-section refrigerator is insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane to retain cold air. Its doors self-close to prevent warm air from entering the cabinet if an employee walks away, but they can be propped open while the cabinet is loaded to prevent it from slamming on users. To facilitate installation, the refrigeration system is self-contained, and it’s mounted at the bottom for quick access for maintenance and cleaning. By using the electronic controls, employees can adjust the temperature from 36 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made of glass, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-FG-RR reach-in refrigerator’s doors enable users to see stored product. The unit is mobilized with 4-inch casters, two of which have locks to secure it in place. The 45.13-cubic-feet interior includes six shelves, three in each section to accommodate a range of products. These shelves are made of wire to promote uniform cooling, and they’re coated in epoxy to resist corrosion.
- 2 sections
- 45.13-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 36-41 degrees F
- LED display provides readouts
- Electronic controls
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained condenser
- Thermal expansion valve
- 2 right-hinged, self-closing doors
- Glass doors can be propped open 110 degrees
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Shelves made of epoxy-coated wire
- Aluminum sides and interior with stainless steel front
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Uses R450A refrigerant
- 4-in. casters with front locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 55.75 in. W x 33 in. D x 82 in. H
- Interior: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 54.88 in. H
- 6.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 45.13 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (2) right hinged full-height glass doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.