Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-FS-RR Description
Able to reach temperatures from 36 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-FS-RR reach-in refrigerator can be adjusted with electronic controls and monitored with an LED display. The refrigeration system is self-contained to facilitate installation, and if it needs to be maintained or cleaned, it can be accessed quickly from the bottom. This unit is equipped with 4-inch casters for mobility, and its front set have locks to secure it while the cabinet is accessed.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-FS-RR two-section refrigerator retains cold air using foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation. Constructed of wire, the six shelves have openings that permit air to flow through the gaps and around stored product for uniform cooling. To resist corrosion, the shelves are epoxy coated, and to provide additional durability, the front of the unit is made of stainless steel, while the interior and sides are constructed of anodized aluminum.
- 2 sections
- 45.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 right-hinged, self-closing doors
- Stay-open door feature
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves made of wire
- Adjustable shelves
- LED display and electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 36-41 degrees F
- Condenser is self-contained and bottom mounted
- Thermal expansion valve
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior and sides
- Front made of strong stainless steel
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- R450A refrigerant cools the cabinet
- 4-in. casters with front locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 55.75 in. W x 33 in. D x 82 in. H
- Interior: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 54.88 in. H
- 6.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 45.88 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (2) right hinged full-height solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.