The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-HG-LL two-section refrigerator is made of stainless steel and aluminum to provide durability and corrosion resistance. Its shelves are epoxy coated to further resist corrosion, and they’re constructed of wire to permit uniform air circulation for stored products. Cold air is retained in the cabinet using high-density polyurethane, and the four half-height doors self-close to prevent unwanted temperature changes. Because the doors are made of glass, users can view products without opening them.
Because it measures 55.75 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 82 inches high, the Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-49R-HG-LL reach-in refrigerator offers 45.13 cubic feet of interior space. It utilizes a self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system that cools the cabinet using R450A refrigerant. Its LED display screen provides readouts of the temperature, which can be adjusted from 36 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit with electronic controls.
- 2 sections
- 45.13-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4 left-hinged, half-height doors
- Glass doors self-close but can be propped open
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Epoxy-coated shelves made of wire
- Electronic controls with an LED display
- Temperature holding range: 36-41 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is self-contained and bottom mounted
- Thermal expansion valve
- Sides and interior made of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Sturdy stainless steel front
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- R450A refrigerant
- 4-in. casters with front locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 55.75 in. W x 33 in. D x 82 in. H
- Interior: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 54.88 in. H
- 6.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 45.13 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (4) left hinged half-height glass doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.