To protect against corrosion and withstand heavy-duty use, this Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6016-SD-LR compact sandwich table’s interior is made of anodized aluminum, while the exterior has a stainless steel construction. Overall, it measures 60.56 inches wide by 32.75 inches deep by 44 inches high and is furnished with swivel and braking casters that facilitate smooth maneuverability. The top section has cutouts that come with (16) 4-inch-deep, sixth-size pans, and a roll-down top lid encloses the food pans to protect contents from contaminants when the unit isn’t being used. A removable, full-length, white polyethylene cutting board is built into the table to streamline the food preparation process.
At the base of the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-6016-SD-LR prep table, the cabinet is equipped with four adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves that hold 150 pounds each. To prevent temperature changes, two swing-out solid doors encase the cabinet, and they can be locked at a 105-degree open position so users can load, retrieve, and check product quickly. This cabinet is refrigerated with a self-contained, rear-mounted system that produces and maintains temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Because the interior and doors are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, stored items will remain cool, even if the unit is placed in high ambient temperatures. The LED display with electronic controls facilitates temperature tracking and adjustment.
- 2 sections
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior
- Includes (16) 4-in.-deep, sixth-size food pans in its top section cutouts
- Roll-down top lid acts as a protective barrier
- Removable, full-length, white polyethylene cutting board: 12 in. x 0.75 in.
- 4 adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves
- 2 solid doors are left- and right-hinged with a stay-open design
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Built-in LED display and electronic controls
- Cabinet and doors insulated with 2.38-in.-thick, high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 2 braking and 2 swivel casters are 4 in. tall
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60.56 in. W x 32.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 5 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline by Traulsen Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with roll-top lid, reach-in, two-section, 60″ wide, holds 16 (1/6) 4″ deep pans (included), rated for use with 6″ deep pans, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, solid doors hinged left/right, field reversible. Full length removable cutting board. Electronic control with LED display, two epoxy coated shelves per section, 4″ casters, eco-friendly, non-flammable R450A refrigerant, 1/4HP, cETLus, NSF
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.