The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-7230-DW prep table provides durability and corrosion resistance with its stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior. To reduce temperature loss, the cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane. Its rear-mounted refrigeration system can be accessed quickly for maintenance and cleaning; it’s self-contained to streamline installation. Using eco-friendly R-450A refrigerant, the unit operates within a temperature range of 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
To enable mobility, the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-7230-DW sandwich/salad prep table is positioned on 4-inch casters. Its six drawers each accommodate a 6-inch-deep food pan, and the top includes 30 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans to hold ingredients for prepping. Employees can use the full-length, removable cutting board to slice and chop vegetables and meats for dishes.
- Includes 30 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Each drawer accommodates a 6-in.-deep pan
- 6 removable drawers
- Roll-top lid
- Removable, full-length cutting board
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- LED display offers temperature readout
- Self-contained, rear-mounted condenser
- Eco-friendly R-450A refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insultation
- Exterior made of durable stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum interior
- (6) 4-in. casters enable mobility
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72.50 in. W x 35.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Mega Top Sandwich Prep Table, three-section, 72″ W, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (30) 1/6 pan capacity (not included), (6) drawers, 8″ deep removable cutting board, roll top lid, electronic control with LED display, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.