Able to operate in the range of 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, the Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-7230-SD-RRR salad prep table can be adjusted with electronic controls and monitored on an LED display. To facilitate installation, the refrigeration system is self-contained and can be accessed quickly from the rear for maintenance or cleaning. It’s insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to reduce energy loss and is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum for durability and corrosion resistance.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLPT-7230-SD-RRR sandwich prep table has two shelves in each of its three sections. To provide strength and resist rust, the shelves are coated in epoxy. The 72.50-inch-wide by 35.75-inch-deep by 44-inch-high structure includes 30 sixth-size food pans; it accommodates pans as deep as 6 inches. It’s positioned on 4-inch casters for simple transport and repositioning.
- 3 sections
- Includes 30 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Usable with 6-in.-deep pans
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Electronic controls with an LED display
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant
- 3 right-hinged doors with a 105-degree stay-open feature
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves (2 per section)
- Roll-top lid
- Full-length, removable cutting board
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Resilient stainless steel exterior
- Interior made of corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum
- Equipped with 4-in. casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72.50 in. W x 35.75 in. D x 44 in. H
- 5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Mega Top Sandwich Prep Table, three-section, 72″ W, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (30) 1/6 pan capacity (not included), (3) right hinged doors, 8″ deep removable cutting board, roll top lid, electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.