To prevent cold air from seeping out of the cabinet, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-27R-GD-WTL undercounter refrigerator is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane. It operates with R-450A refrigerant and a self-contained refrigeration system to hold product at temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Suitable for environments where it’ll sustain heavy use, its exterior is constructed of stainless steel-a durable metal that provides excellent resistance to rust and corrosion. For additional corrosion resistance, it features an anodized aluminum interior.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-27R-GD-WTL one-section refrigerator is mounted on four casters so operators can wheel it to different locations as needed. Designed for undercounter installation, it measures 27.50 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 38.06 inches high. It offers 6.5 cubic feet of interior space, and the cabinet is equipped with two epoxy-coated shelves for product storage. To protect the adjoining wall from messes, its worktop is designed with a 4-inch backsplash.
- 1 section
- For undercounter installation
- 6.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 left-hinged glass door (field reversible)
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Metal door handle
- Door has 105-degree, stay-open feature
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Worktop with 4-in. backsplash
- Exterior made of durable stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum interior
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is rear mounted and self-contained
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- Operates with R-450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27.50 in. W x 33 in. D x 38.06 in. H
- 3.3 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with Work Top, 27″ W, 6.5 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (1) left hinged glass door (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, 4″ backsplash, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.