Equipped with precise, electronic controls, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-27R-GD-WTR undercounter refrigerator has an adjustable temperature range between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s built with high-density polyurethane insulation to preserve chill, and because its refrigeration system is self-contained, it’s simple to install. To enable transportation for maintenance or cleaning, it’s mounted on 4-inch casters. Overall, this unit measures 27.50 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 38.06 inches high.
To provide long-lasting durability in high-volume settings, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-27R-GD-WTR one-section refrigerator’s exterior is made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. For additional corrosion resistance, it features an anodized aluminum interior as well as two epoxy-coated shelves. This unit operates with R-450A refrigerant.
- 1 section
- For undercounter installation
- 6.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 right-hinged, field-reversible glass door with metal handle
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Door has 105-degree, stay-open feature
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves
- Insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Worktop with 4-in. backsplash
- Exterior constructed of strong stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum interior
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- Operates with R-450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27.50 in. W x 33 in. D x 38.06 in. H
- 3.3 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with Work Top, 27″ W, 6.5 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (1) right hinged glass door (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, 4″ backsplash, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.