The exterior of the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36F-SD-LL two-section freezer is made of rust- and dent-resistant stainless steel, suiting it to high-volume use in commercial settings. The interior is constructed of anodized aluminum for corrosion resistance, and it offers 9 cubic feet of interior space. Both of its left-hinged doors are field reversible and can be secured at a 105-degree angle to streamline product loading and retrieval. Overall, this unit measures 36.25 inches wide by 31.50 inches deep by 34.06 inches high.
- 2 sections
- For undercounter installation
- 9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 left-hinged, field-reversible, solid doors
- Doors can be secured at a 105-degree open position
- Precise, electronic controls
- Easy-to-read LED display
- Temperature holding range: -3 to 3 degrees F
- Built with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Exterior made of stainless steel for strength
- Corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum interior
- Self-contained refrigeration system is rear mounted
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- Operates with R-448A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.25 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 34.06 in. H
- 4 A, 0.5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Freezer, Reach-in, two-section, 36″ W, 9.0 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (2) left hinged solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.