To provide long-lasting strength in settings where it’ll experience everyday use, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36F-SD-RR undercounter freezer’s exterior is made of corrosion- and rust-resistant stainless steel. For additional corrosion resistance, it features an anodized aluminum interior as well as two epoxy-coated shelves. It maintains temperatures from -3 to 3 degrees Fahrenheit, and users can adjust these levels using precise electronic controls. This unit operates with R-448A refrigerant.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36F-SD-RR two-section freezer measures 36.25 inches wide by 31.50 inches deep by 34.06 inches high, enabling users to install it beneath a countertop. It’s divided into two sections and offers a total of 9 cubic feet of interior space. To ensure cold air remains in the cabinet, this unit is built with high-density polyurethane insulation. Furnished with casters, operators can comfortably transport this unit for routine maintenance or cleaning purposes.
- 2 sections
- Undercounter design
- 9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- 2 right-hinged, field-reversible, solid doors
- Doors designed with 105-degree, stay-open mechanism
- Temperature holding range: -3 to 3 degrees F
- Electronic controls and LED readout
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel exterior resists scratching and denting
- Corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum interior
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- (4) 4-in.-high casters (locks on front set)
- Operates with R-448A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.25 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 34.06 in. H
- 4 A, 0.5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Freezer, Reach-in, two-section, 36″ W, 9.0 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (2) right hinged solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.