For protection against corrosion, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36R-GD-LL undercounter refrigerator features an anodized aluminum interior. Operators can access the cabinet through two left-hinged doors, and they’re made of glass to provide a view of stored product. This unit uses a self-contained refrigeration system and R-450A refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. These levels are adjustable with an electronic control system and an LED readout.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36R-GD-LL two-section refrigerator is built with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to prevent cold air from seeping out of the cabinet. It’s divided into two sections, offering a total of 9 cubic feet of interior space, and each section is furnished with two epoxy-coated shelves. To enable mobility for cleaning or maintenance, this unit is positioned on 4-inch casters. The exterior is constructed of stainless steel to provide strength and streamline cleaning.
- 2 sections
- Designed for undercounter placement
- 9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- 2 left-hinged, field-reversible glass doors with 105-degree, stay-open feature
- Electronic control system with LED display
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation preserves chill
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Stainless steel exterior resists rusting, scratching, and corroding
- Anodized aluminum interior
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.25 in. W x 33 in. D x 34.06 in. H
- 3.3 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 36″ W, 9.0 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (2) left hinged glass doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.