Designed for a long service life, this Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36R-SD-LL compact undercounter refrigerator’s exterior is comprised of corrosion-resistant stainless steel while the cabinet interior has an anodized aluminum construction. Overall, it measures 36.25 inches wide by 31.50 inches deep by 34.06 inches high and is equipped with 4-inch casters that facilitate braking and maneuvering. The 36.25-inch-wide worktop section is plenty of space for preparing ingredients. This unit’s two-section refrigerated cabinet beneath the worktop includes four adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves and two solid doors that can stay open at a 105-degree position.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36R-SD-LL worktop refrigerator’s cabinet is cooled to temperatures from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit with its self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system, and users can manage temperatures with a built-in LED display control that provides temperature readouts in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is built into the cabinet and doors to preserve temperatures, even when the unit is stored in high ambient temperatures or the doors are opened frequently.
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- 2-section cabinet
- 9-cu.-ft. interior cabinet capacity
- Cabinet operating temperature: 32-41 degrees F
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors insulated with 2.38-in.-thick, high-density polyurethane is foamed in place
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Anodized aluminum cabinet
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 4-in. casters (2 front locking)
- 36.25-in.-wide worktop
- 4 heavy-duty, adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves with 150-lb. capacity
- 2 left-hinged, field-reversible, solid doors with comfortable door handles
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.25 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 34.06 in. H
- 3.3 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 36″ W, 9.0 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (2) left hinged solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.