To improve product organization and maximize functionality, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36R-SD-WTLL worktop refrigerator has a two-section refrigerated cabinet with four epoxy-coated shelves that can hold 150 pounds each and be raised or lowered to accommodate product heights. The cabinet is encased with two solid, left-hinged doors that swing out and can be stabilized in a 105-degree open position to streamline inventory checks and product loading and retrieval. Above the cabinet, a 36.25-inch-wide stainless steel worktop provides space for users to prepare foods and store additional items, while a 4-inch-tall backsplash lines the rear section of the unit, containing messes to reduce cleanup requirements.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-36R-SD-WTLL undercounter refrigerator’s exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, while the cabinet interior has an anodized aluminum construction. Overall, the unit measures 36.25 inches wide by 31.50 inches deep by 38.06 inches high and is mounted on 4-inch casters that swive and brake. To ensure ingredients are held at a safe temperature range from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit has a self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system, while the doors and cabinet are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane. Users can adjust and monitor temperatures with the LED display and electronic controls.
- Cabinet operating temperature: 32-41 degrees F
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- 2.38-in.-thick, high-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- LED display with electronic controls and temperature readouts in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Anodized aluminum cabinet interior
- Stainless steel exterior
- (4) 4-in. casters
- 2-section, reach-in design
- Cabinet capacity: 9 cu. ft.
- 4 adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves with 150-lb. capacity each
- 2 left-hinged, field-reversible doors are solid
- Doors can stay open at 105-degree position
- 36.25-in.-wide worktop
- 4-in.-tall backsplash
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.25 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 38.06 in. H
- 3.3 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with Work Top, two-section, 36″ W, 9.0 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (2) left hinged solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, 4″ backsplash, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.