To accommodate a variety of products, this Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-48R-SD-LL compact undercounter refrigerator’s rear-mount, self-contained refrigeration system maintains temperatures from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to preserve temperatures, and operators can track and modify temperatures with the LED display and electronic controls. The two glass doors enclosing the cabinet help minimize temperature loss since users have a clear view of inventory without opening the doors.
Inside the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-48R-SD-LL undercounter refrigerator’s two-section cabinet, the four epoxy-coated shelves can be raised or lowered to accommodate different product heights, and each shelf can hold 150 pounds. The cabinet is made of corrosion-resistant, rigid anodized aluminum, while the unit’s exterior has a strong, rust-, dent-, and scratch-resistant stainless steel construction. Designed for installation beneath a countertop, it measures 48.25 inches wide by 31.50 inches deep by 34.06 inches high. Furthermore, it’s furnished with casters that can brake to move and lock the unit.
- Interior capacity: 13.28 cu. ft.
- 2 sections
- 2 adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Shelf capacity: 150 lbs.
- 2 glass, left-hinged doors are field reversible
- Doors built with stay-open feature at 105 degrees
- Anodized aluminum cabinet and stainless steel exterior
- 2 braking casters; all 4 are 4 in.
- Rear-mounted, self-contained system
- R-450A refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- High-density, 2.38-in.-thick polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- LED display with electronic controls and temperature readout in Fahrenheit and Celsius
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.25 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 34.06 in. H
- 3.6 A, 0.25 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, 48″ W, 13.28 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (2) left hinged solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.