To offer lasting corrosion resistance, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-60R-SD-WTLR worktop refrigerator’s interior is constructed of anodized aluminum, while the cabinet is furnished with four epoxy-coated shelves. For additional durability, the exterior is made of rust-, scratch-, and dent-resistant stainless steel. Employees can access the cabinet through one right-hinged and one left-hinged door, which remain open at a 105-degree angle for unobstructed loading. This two-section unit offers 16.94 cubic feet of interior space.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-60R-SD-WTLR two-section refrigerator operates with R450A refrigerant, and its refrigeration system is self-contained to streamline the installation process. To reduce temperature increases, this unit is built with high-density polyurethane insulation. Because this unit is equipped with casters, operators can comfortably transport it for routine maintenance or cleaning purposes. It measures 603/16 inches wide by 311/2 inches deep by 381/16 inches high overall.
- 2 sections
- Worktop with 4-in. backsplash
- 16.94-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Rugged stainless steel exterior
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum interior
- 2 field-reversible solid doors (1 left hinged; 1 right hinged)
- Doors remain open at 105 degrees to facilitate loading
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- R450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 603/16 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 381/16 in. H
- 3.6 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with Work Top, two-section, 60″ W, 16.94 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (1) left hinged/ (1) right hinged solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, 4″ backsplash, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.