Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-72R-DW-WT Description
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-72R-DW-WT worktop refrigerator is equipped with six fully removable drawers that each accommodate a half-size pan and third-size pan. It operates with R450A refrigerant and a rear-mounted refrigeration system to maintain temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, and because the refrigeration system is self-contained, it’s simple to install. This unit is mounted on casters so operators can transport it for service or wheel it out of the way for cleaning.
Suitable for operations where it will endure rigorous use, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-72R-DW-WT three-section refrigerator features a stainless steel exterior that is simple to clean and provides resistance to rust and corrosion. To provide additional corrosion resistance, its interior is made of anodized aluminum. Its foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation preserves cold air inside the cabinet, and operators can adjust this unit’s temperature with precise electronic controls.
- 3 sections
- 18.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 6 drawers are fully removable
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Worktop with 4-in. backsplash to protect adjoining wall
- Each drawer accommodates 1 half-size pan and 1 third-size pan
- Anodized aluminum interior
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- Insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane to preserve temperatures
- Strong, rust-resistant stainless steel exterior
- (4) 4-in.-high casters (front set has locks)
- Operates with R450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 721/8 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 381/16 in. H
- 3.6 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with Work Top, three-section, 72″ W, 18.80 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (6) drawers, electronic control with LED display, 4″ backsplash, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.