To streamline the installation process, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-72R-GD-LLL undercounter refrigerator features a self-contained refrigeration system. Using this system and R450A refrigerant, it maintains temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit and features electronic controls to enable adjustments. Employees can monitor temperatures on the easy-to-read LED display. To preserve product temperatures, this unit is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, and it’s mounted on 4-inch casters to enable mobility.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-72R-GD-LLL three-section refrigerator is an undercounter unit measuring 723/16 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 341/16 inches high. The interior offers 18.8 cubic feet of space, and each section is equipped with two epoxy-coated shelves. Operators can access the cabinet though three left-hinged doors, which are made of glass to provide visibility, and to withstand heavy use, this unit is constructed of stainless steel with a corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum interior.
- 3 sections
- For undercounter placement
- 18.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves per section
- 3 left-hinged glass doors ensure visibility
- Doors are field reversible and have 105-degree stay-open mechanism
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Anodized aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system
- Insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane for temperature preservation
- Stainless steel exterior supports heavy use
- (4) 4-in.-high casters (front set has locks)
- Operates with R450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 723/16 in. W x 33 in. D x 341/16 in. H
- 3.6 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, 72″ W, 18.80 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (3) left hinged glass doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.