Because the unit has precise electronic controls, operators can adjust the temperature of the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-72R-GD-RRR three-section refrigerator from 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit and monitor these levels on a clear LED display. It’s insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane to preserve cold air, while its refrigeration system is self-contained to expedite installation. To enable transportation for cleaning or service, it’s mounted on 4-inch casters, and overall, this unit measures 723/16 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 341/16 inches high.
For lasting durability in fast-paced settings, the Centerline by Traulsen CLUC-72R-GD-RRR undercounter refrigerator’s exterior is made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, while the interior is anodized aluminum for additional corrosion resistance. It’s divided into three sections, each furnished with two epoxy-coated shelves. The cabinet can be accessed through three right-hinged doors made of glass to offer a preview of the interior, and to simplify loading and product retrieval, the doors can be propped open at a 105-degree angle.
- 3-section model
- For undercounter placement
- 18.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- Each section furnished with 2 epoxy-coated shelves
- 3 right-hinged glass doors are field reversible
- Doors can be secured open at 105-degree angle
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation preserves cold air
- Electronic controls with LED display for temperature adjustments and monitoring
- Anodized aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- (4) 4-in.-high casters (front set fitted with locks)
- R450A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 723/16 in. W x 33 in. D x 341/16 in. H
- 3.6 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Compact Undercounter Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, 72″ W, 18.80 cu. ft. capacity, self-contained rear-mount refrigeration, (3) right hinged glass doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (2) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior, (4) casters, R450A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.