Because the Champion UH230B commercial dishmachine is a high-temperature unit, it uses a built-in booster to bring water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for sanitizing dishes rather than the chemical treatments of low-temperature dishwashers. On average, the washer uses 23.4 gallons of water to clean 40 racks an hour, with each cycle taking just 90 seconds.
Equipped with StemSure, the Champion UH230B undercounter dishwasher keeps delicate objects safe while the wash cycle is in progress. Its Rinse Sentry functionality makes sure the water in the rinse stage hits 180 degrees Fahrenheit by lengthening the cycle. Because of its double-wall construction, this unit reduces noise and can work well at a restaurant’s bar. For ideal corrosion, scratch, and dent protection, the dishwasher is constructed of stainless steel.
- High-temperature dishwasher
- 23.4 gal. of water used per hr.
- Cleans 40 racks per hr.
- Low-water protection for tank heat
- Rinse aid and detergent pumps
- StemSure fragile ware defense
- 15.75-in. door opening gives plenty of clearance for large items
- Stainless steel construction adds durability and resistance to scratches and rust
- 90-sec. cycle
- Built-in booster heater
- Rinse Sentry keeps cycle going until water temperature reaches 180 degrees F
- Digital temperature monitoring
- Door safety switch
- Double-wall construction improves unit quietness
- Minimum incoming water temperature: 110 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-22 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.75 in. H
- 32 A, 8 kW, 1 HP
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24″W x 25″D x 33-3/4″H, high temperature sanitizing, with StemsSure soft start to protect glasses & dishes from chipping & breaking, (40) racks per hour capacity, 90 second cycle, top mounted controls with prime switch, 15-3/4″H door opening, door safety switch, advanced digital thermometer monitoring, stainless steel top & side panels, quiet double-wall construction, detergent & rinse aid pumps, automatic drain cycle, pumped drain, built-in electric booster for 180°F final rinse water (standard 70°F/39°C rise), rinse sentry – extends the cycle time to ensure 180°F final rinse, low-water tank heat protection, automatic tank fill, (1) peg rack, (1) flat rack, 1 HP wash pump motor, Water pressure regulating valve (unmounted), Shear Energy – a reduction in energy requirements while maximizing performance, Multi-Power – includes: Multi-Volt & Multi-Phase (Allows for infield conversion to 208-240 volt and/or single to three phase with ease), NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR