The Cleveland SD760K12 steam kettle has a 30-inch-wide supporting cabinet and a 12-gallon kettle that can make (352) 4-ounce portions, so it can cook many servings for a cafeteria. Heated externally, steam moves into the jacket-a hollow area covering the lower two-thirds of the kettle-and heats the interior to cook food. This method of cooking is more efficient than cooking on a stove because the heat is dispersed along the sides, providing more hot contact with food.
Once product is cooked, users can pour the contents out into separate containers. The kettle tilts manually, while the sliding drain pan has back and side splashes that catch any splatter when pouring. For durability, this Cleveland SD760K12 kettle and cabinet is constructed of stainless steel on the top, sides, and front. It resists rust, scrapes, and dents and has a low height, so most users can operate the kettle without straining.
- 30-in.-wide cabinet supports (1) 12-gal. kettle
- Kettle has a two-thirds steam jacket and lift-off cover
- Faucet can pour water straight into the kettle
- Manual tilt
- Steam control kit
- Sliding drain pan contains messes
- Drain pan has a splash shield to catch splatter
- Sturdy stainless steel kettle, top, front, and sides
- Low cabinet height reduces strain to reach kettles
- Direct steam
Kettle/Cabinet Assembly, direct-steam, 30″ W cabinet base, with one 12-gallon kettle, low cabinet height, stainless steel kettle, top, front & sides, lift-off cover, double pantry faucet, sliding drain pan with splash shield, factory installed steam control kit