Cleveland SET15 Description
The Cleveland SET15 countertop tilting skillet has a 15-gallon capacity for medium-volume cooking and supports virtually any cooking method, from steaming and braising to searing and frying. Temperature is adjustable on the thermostat from 175 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, while elements efficiently transfer heat to the pan bottom.
The Cleveland SET15 tilt skillet includes a lift-off cover for holding heat inside to save energy, reduce cook times, and keep ambient air cooler. A vent in the cover is adjustable, and when that vent is open, it lets heat and steam escape to reduce moisture content in food. For emptying cooked contents, the unit tilts manually, and because the tilt handle can be mounted on the right or left side, it is comfortable for right- or left-handed users.
- 15-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 175-425 degrees F
- Adjustable temperature control
- Efficient design for uniform heat distribution across the pan bottom
- Quickly heats up and recovers set temperature
- Circular pan has sloped sides
- Nonstick cooking surface resists warping at high temperatures
- Right- or left-mounted manual tilt handle
- Balanced design with a smooth tilt motion
- Pan self-locks when it is tilted to prevent accidental movement
- Lift-off cover keeps heat inside the pan
- Vent cover adjusts to expel heat when needed
- Durable stainless steel resists rust
Dimensions & Utilities
- 31.5 in. W x 28.63 in. D x 35.25 in. H
- 32.7 A, 7.8 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Tilting Skillet, countertop, electric, 15-gallon capacity, round pan with sloped sides, stainless steel construction, includes lift-off cover, UL, CE, NSF
There are no reviews yet.