Designed to fit in a corner to minimize its footprint, the CMA Dishmachines C Energy Mizer/ low-temperature dishwasher sanitizes 40 racks of dishes per hour. The spray arm includes an upper and lower wash arm for rinsing, and these arms are removable with a straightforward push-pin design for cleaning. Its top-mounted controls pump out chemicals, while the deliming system ensures that the chemicals are used properly. To prevent the chemicals from carrying over during the rinse cycle, the pump purging system helps eliminate them along with other food soil.
This CMA Dishmachines C low-temperature dishwasher has a built-in scrap tray that catches food particles, keeping them from entering the drain system. For maintenance, this unit is made entirely of stainless steel, which is both effortless to wipe clean and offers a long life of usage. Its scrap tray slides out for emptying when it gets too full, and it includes an automatic start and stop feature, adding additional convenience.
- Part of the Energy Mizer series
- Low-temperature chemical sanitizing with priming switches
- Washes 40 racks per hr.
- 1 open and 1 peg rack
- Spray arm system for rinsing
- Automatic start/stop feature
- Poly Pro scrap accumulator catches food particles
- Spray arm is removable using pull-pins for cleaning
- Water inlet with built-in strainer prevents clogs
- Top-mounted controls with included chemicals
- Delimer switch ensures proper chemical usage
- Pump purging system eliminates chemicals from carrying over
- Required operating temperature: 120 degrees F
- Recommended operating temperature: 140 degrees F
- Space-saving corner design
- Stainless steel construction
Dimensions & Utilities
- 25.75 in. W x 25.75 in. D x 56 in. H
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Energy Mizer/ Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4″ W, low temp. chemical sanitizing with priming switches, top mounted controls, auto “start/stop”, corner design, (40) racks/hour, delimer switch, Poly Pro scrap accumulator, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph