The CMA E-AH-EXT low-temp door-type dishwasher has a 90-second total cycle that uses only 1.01 gallons of water. In an hour, this unit can wash (40) 19.75-inch-by-19.75-inch racks, and, since it has an extended door opening, it accommodates dishes as tall as 20.5 inches. The cycle automatically starts when the door shuts and stops when it opens. A scrap tray in the CMA E-AH-EXT low-temp door-type dishwasher catches food debris before it enters the drain system. Because it is made of stainless steel, the unit is durable and resists rust.
- Can wash 40 racks or 160 covers per hr.
- 45-sec. wash, 30-sec. rinse, and 15-sec. dwell make up the 90-sec. cycle
- Uses 1.01 gal. of water per cycle
- Accommodates (1) 19.75-in. x 19.75-in. rack
- 20.5-in. maximum dish clearance
- Top-mounted control system includes a deliming system and chemical pumps
- Automatically starts when the door is shut and stops when the door is open
- Scrap tray catches debris before it can enter the drain system
- End caps reinforce the upper and lower wash arms
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction facilitates cleaning
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 25.75 in. W x 25.75 in. D x 80.5 in. H
Energy Mizer/ Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4″ W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, straight-thru design, (40) racks/hour, external sump, Poly Pro scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, stainless steel construction, 20-1/2″ tall pan clearance, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR/, ETL-Sanitation, cULus, 115v/60/1ph