Designed with a top-mounted control panel, the CMA Dishmachines E-AH Energy Mizer/ low-temperature door-type dishwasher can be installed nearly anywhere without losing access to the controls. It operates using only 1.01 gallons of water per cycle, making it both environmentally friendly and economical. Built to operate for years, this unit is made strong with a stainless steel construction, and it can wash 40 racks of dishes per cycle, which is equal to 160 covers per hour.
The CMA Dishmachines E-AH low-temperature dishwasher has a spray arm with upper and lower wash arms for rinsing dishes. To keep these arms sturdy, they have reinforced end caps, while the deliming system and chemical pumps reduce the buildup of limestone and ensure that dishes are being efficiently cleaned. When food particles are knocked loose from dishes, they fall into an integrated scrap tray that prevents them from entering and clogging the drain system.
- Sanitizes chemically at low temperatures
- Washes 40 dish racks per hr.
- Includes 2 racks: 1 open and 1 pegged
- Required operating temperature: 120 degrees F
- Recommended operating temperature: 140 degrees F
- Operates with only 1.01 gal. of water per cycle
- Spray arm with upper and lower wash arms
- Wash arms have reinforced end caps
- Automatic start/stop feature
- Scrap tray catches food particles so they do not enter the drain
- Sliding scrap tray for convenient emptying
- Top-mounted controls enable versatile placement
- Pumps release chemicals for cleaning
- Deliming system reduces scale buildup
- Made of heavy-duty stainless steel
Dimensions & Utilities
- 25.75 in. W x 25.75 in. D x 57 in. H (74.5-in. H with door open)
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Energy Mizer/ Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4″ W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, straight-thru design, (40) racks/hour, external sump, Poly Pro scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, stainless steel construction, 17″ door opening, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR/, ETL-Sanitation, cULus