Using only a little more than one gallon of water for every cycle, the CMA Dishmachines E-C Energy Mizer/ low-temperature dishwasher is an environmentally friendly and economical choice. This unit comes with two racks‚Äîone open and one pegged‚Äîand can sanitize 40 racks of dishes in an hour by releasing chemicals from the top-mounted control panel. The controls also include a deliming system, which reduces the buildup of limescale and ensures the chemicals are being used correctly.
For rinsing, the CMA Dishmachines E-C low-temperature dishwasher has a spray arm with an upper and lower wash arm. While this unit may be designed to clean dishes, it is also effortless to clean itself. Because of this unit’s stainless steel construction, messes can be wiped off, and the included crumb tray can slide out for emptying when it gets too full. That crumb tray is also essential for keeping food particles from entering the drain system, potentially clogging the dishwasher and slowing down operation.
- Part of the Energy Mizer series
- Provides low-temperature sanitizing
- Handles 40 racks of dishes per hr.
- 2 racks for holding dishes
- Efficiently operates with 1.01 gal. of water per cycle
- Required operating temperature: 120 degrees F
- Recommended operating temperature: 140 degrees F
- Made of stainless steel for convenient cleaning
- Airgap fill system
- Upper and lower wash arms with reinforced end caps
- Automatic start/stop feature for straightforward operation
- Scrap tray prevents food particles from clogging the drain
- Top-mounted controls include chemical pumps
- Deliming system reduces scale buildup
Dimensions & Utilities
- 25.75 in. W x 25.75 in. D x 57 in. H (74.5-in. H with door open)
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Energy Mizer/ Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4″ W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, corner design, (40) racks/hour, external sump, Poly Pro scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, power drain, stainless steel construction, 17″ door opening, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR/, ETL-Sanitation, cULus, UL
(Bare wire unit)