The CMA EST-AH-EXT Energy Mizer/ door-type dishwasher includes two dishracks and can clean as many as 40 racks per hour. Each cycle uses 1.13 gallons of water and takes about 90 seconds to complete. Since this dishmachine is a low-temp unit, it uses chemicals to sanitize dishes, and its top-mount controls have built-in chemical pumps and a deliming system. A sanitizing system prevents chlorine damage, and food scraps are kept from getting in the drain by a scrap basket and built-in strainer. The CMA EST-AH-EXT low-temp dishwasher is a straight-through model made of rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Cleans 40 racks per hr.
- 1.13 gal. of water used per cycle
- 90-sec. full cycle includes 53-sec. wash, 15-sec. rinse, and 22-sec. dwell
- Uses chemicals to sanitize dishes
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Top-mount controls include built-in chemical pumps and a deliming system
- Space-saving power drain
- Straight-through model
- Scrap tray collects debris instead of the drain
- Auto starter/stop
- Sanitizing system prevents chlorine damage
- Stainless steel impeller
- Built-in strainer prevents clogging in the water inlet
- Includes 2 dishracks
- Self-cleaning pump screen
- 1/2-in. water inlet
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Dishrack dimensions: 193/4 in. x 193/4 in.
- Overall dimensions: 253/4 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 60 in. H
Energy Mizer/ Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4″W x 25-3/4″D x 56″H, low water, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, straight-thru design, (40) racks/hour, built-in chemical pumps, deliming system & Poly Pro scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, stainless steel construction, 20-1/2″ tall pan clearance, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR/, UL, cULus, ETL
(Bare wire unit)