CMA Dishmachines EST-C Description
The CMA EST-C door-type dishwasher is designed to be used in a corner. It is a low-temp unit, which means it uses chemicals to sanitize dishes. A deliming system and pumps for chemicals are built into the machine. The unit features top-mounted controls and an automatic start and stop. Its stainless steel construction resists corrosion and can support heavy use. An entire cycle lasts 90 seconds, with a 53-second wash, 15-second rinse, and 22-second dwell. The CMA EST-C low-temp dishwasher has a built-in scrap tray that prevents food debris from clogging the machine.
- Can clean 40 racks or 160 covers per hr.
- Uses 1.13-gal. of water per cycle
- Stainless steel construction can withstand heating up and cooling down
- Top-mount controls
- Built-in chemical pumps
- Deliming system
- Quick-draining power drain eliminates loud solenoid
- Corner application
- Scrap tray collects food particles to prevent them from clogging the drain
- Automatic start and stop
- Sanitizing system eliminates chlorine damage
- Stainless steel impeller
- Total cycle lasts 90 sec. with a 53-sec. wash, 15-sec. rinse, and 22-sec. dwell
- Required operating temperature: 120 degrees F
- Recommended operating temperature: 140 degrees F
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 253/4 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 741/2 in. H (H is measured with the door open)
Energy Mizer/ Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4″W x 25-3/4″D x 56″H, low water, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, corner design, (40) racks/hour, built-in chemical pumps, deliming system & Poly Pro scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, power drain, stainless steel construction, 17″ door opening, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR/, UL, cULus, ETL, 115v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
There are no reviews yet.