CMA Dishmachines GW-100 Description
The CMA GW-100 Energy Mizer/ low-temp glass washer can clean 1,000 glasses in an hour. Operating independently, the wash and rinse arms provide thorough cleaning. The control system is designed to simplify operation and cleaning. Glasses in the unit will not break easily since the conveyor is made to reduce chipping. The unit is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy-duty use and resist corrosion. Since this CMA GW-100 undercounter glass washer is a low-temperature unit, it does not reach a temperature high enough to sanitize dishes, so it requires chemicals. Chlorine and iodine can be used in the machine, and storage is available inside the washer.
- Part of the Energy Mizer series
- Can wash (1,000) 21/2-in. glasses per hr.
- 113/4-in. maximum glass clearance
- Automatic start and stop based on glasses loaded in the unit
- Independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms thoroughly clean glasses
- Electric tank heater maintains a wash water temperature of 140 degree Fahrenheit
- Simple control system for operation and cleanup
- Poly Pro circulator conveyor reduces the risk of glass chipping and breaking
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Double walled to minimize noise production
- Internal chemical storage
- Compatible with chlorine and iodine sanitizers
- 14.4 A, 1.5 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 251/4 in. W x 251/8 in. D x 401/2 in. H
Energy Mizer/ Glasswasher, 25-1/4″W, low temperature chemical sanitizing, washes up to (1000) 2-1/2″ glasses/hour, 11-3/4″ glass clearance, built-in chemical pumps with primer switches, built-in 1.5 kW electric tank heater, Poly Pro circular conveyor, glass activated on/off stop, optional rinse temperature, front mounted drain tray & scrap collector, includes splash curtains, internal storage holds (3) 1-gallon containers, compatible with iodine & chlorine sanitizers, double-walled stainless steel construction, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.