CMA Dishmachines L-1X W/HTR Description
The CMA Dishmachines L-1X W/HTR rack undercounter dishwasher has 120-second cycles, including wash, rinse, and purge. In an hour, it can wash 30 racks, and it uses chemicals to sanitize dishes, which eliminates the need for a booster heater that would be required by high-temperature dishmachines. Ensuring the machine uses the correct amount of chemicals and doesn‚Äôt get built up with limescale, the unit has built-in chemical pumps and a deliming system.
Between cycles in this CMA DishmachinesL-1X W/HTR low-temp undercounter dishwasher, the sustainer heater maintains the tank temperature, though this heater isn’t as powerful as a booster heater and can’t replicate what a booster heat can do. Each wash cycle, the warewasher only uses 1.7 gallons of water, and the inlet strainer prevents clogging in the water valve. A pump purging system eliminates chemical and debris carryover in the rinse cycle, while an open rack and peg rack are included with the unit.
- Washes 30 racks per hr.
- 120-sec. total wash cycle
- Low-temperature sanitization using chemicals
- Built-in chemical pumps and deliming system ensure chemical amount is correct
- Built-in primer switches
- Instant start
- Sustainer heater maintains the tank temperature between cycles
- Upper and lower stainless steel wash arms have reinforced end caps
- 1-HP wash pump
- Uses 1.7 gal. of water per cycle
- Pumped drain
- Pump purging system eliminates soil and chemical carryover in the rinse cycle
- Built-in water inlet strainer prevents valve clogging
- 121/8-in. dish clearance
- Door safety switch stops the cycle when the door is opened
- Removable stainless steel drawer houses electrical components for convenient service access
- All stainless steel construction is reliable and durable
- 4-in., adjustable stainless steel legs
- 1 open rack for utensils and flatware
- 1 peg rack for dishes and glasses
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 34-35 in. H
- 16 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24″W x 23-1/2″D x 31″H, with sustainer heater, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (30) racks/hour, 12-1/8″H dish clearance, built-in chemical pumps & deliming system, built-in primer switches & instant start, upper & lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps, pumped drain, pump purging system, built-in strainer for water inlet, door safety switch, electrical components housed in stainless steel drawer, stainless steel construction, 4″ adjustable legs, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, UL, cUL, 115v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
There are no reviews yet.