The CMA S-B low-temp door-type dishwasher has a large, 25-inch dish clearance, accommodating pots and pans. In an hour, the unit can wash 40 racks or 160 covers with 90-second total cycles. Made of stainless steel with reinforced end caps, the wash arms are durable and can be easily removed. With the pump purging system, food debris and chemical carryover are eliminated to improve rinse results. The scrap tray in this CMA S-B pot and pan dishwasher catches food soil to prevent clogging in the drain system. Chemical pumps monitor the amount of chemicals used in the unit.
- Can wash 40 racks or 160 covers per hr.
- 90-sec. total cycle with a 45-sec. wash, 30-sec. rinse, and 15-sec. dwell
- 25-in. maximum dish clearance accommodates pots and pans
- Stainless steel upper and lower wash arms are made with pull pins for simple removal
- Pump purging system eliminates food debris and chemicals from previous cycles, improving results during the rinse cycle
- Scrap tray catches food soil to prevent drain system clogging
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and rust resistance
- Top-mount control system with deliming feature
- Chemical pumps are built into the unit to monitor chemical levels
- 30 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 441/4 in. W x 251/4 in. D x 67 in. H
Energy Mizer/ Pot & Pan Dishwasher, door type, 44″W x 25-1/2″D x 67″H, double rack, straight-thru design, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (80) racks/hour, 27″ dish clearance, top mounted controls with built-in chemical pumps & deliming system, auto start/stop, upper & lower wash arms with pull-pin design, Poly Pro scrap accumulator, integrated scrap tray, built-in strainer in water inlet, stainless steel construction, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, cULus
(Bare wire unit)