The CMA UC65E-M2 high-temp undercounter dishwasher has a fully automatic cycle lasting 120 seconds, with a 100-second wash, 15-second rinse, and 5-second dwell. For heavily soiled dishes, such pots and pans, operators can set an extended wash cycle. Monitoring rinse water through the Safety Temp system, the unit ensures ideal temperatures for sanitizing. The minimum required water temperature for washing is 150 degrees Fahrenheit, and the minimum required water temperature for sanitizing is 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Upper and lower wash and rinse arms efficiently wash racked items, and if a cycle is running and the door is opened, the washer stops automatically to protect employees. The wash pump is protected from damage by stainless steel safety filters. All stainless steel wash arms in the top and bottom of the CMA UC65E-M2 undercounter dishmachine are removable for cleaning and replacing.
- Can wash 30 racks per hr.
- 120-sec. cycle with a 100-sec. wash, 15-sec. rinse, and 5-sec. dwell
- Fully automatic cycle
- Extended wash cycle for heavily soiled pots and pans
- Safety Temp system ensures water is hot enough to sanitize dishes
- Removable stainless steel upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Accessible, top-mounted controls aid in operation
- Door safety switch stops the cycle when opened
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps
- Stainless steel safety filters provide wash-pump protection
- Maximum dish clearance: 14.5 in.
- Includes 1 open rack and 1 peg rack
- Uses 0.8 gal. of water per rack
- Uses 20.4 gal. of water per hr.
- Minimum required wash water temperature: 150 degrees F
- Minimum required rinse water temperature: 180 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- 22 A, 6 kW, 1 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24″W x 25″D x 33-1/2″H, high temperature sanitizing, built-in 4.0 kW booster heater, (30) racks/hour, 14-1/2″ door opening, 2.0 kW tank heater, built-in detergent & rinse chemical pumps, pumped drain, upper & lower stainless steel rotating wash & rinse arms, triple filtering protection system, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR/, 208v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)