The Continental Refrigeration 1RNSS reach-in refrigerator has three shelves to store products, each of which is epoxy coated to deter corrosion. Its single door closes on its own if users forget to shut it, and it includes a lock to secure items overnight. To retain cold air, the door has a snap-in magnetic gasket that provides a tight seal, and the cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam. This unit is made of stainless steel to provide needed durability to a commercial kitchen.
Users can adjust the temperature of the Continental Refrigeration 1RNSS one-section refrigerator with electronic controls, and if the temperature changes drastically, an alarm warns those nearby. It has a digital display that provides accurate temperature readouts. The self-contained refrigeration system uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to cool the cabinet-this refrigerant is safer for the environment than other common refrigerants. To reduce the amount of manual user maintenance, the electric condensate evaporator soaks up water.
- 20-cu.-ft. capacity
- Digital display and electronic temperature controls
- High/low alarm indicates critical changes to the unit temperature
- 3 heavy-duty shelves coated in epoxy
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Brightened by LED lights
- 1 solid door with lift-off hinges can be field rehinged
- Door closes on its own to save energy
- Locks on the door secure product overnight
- Polished, smooth chrome handle
- Tight door seal is provided by the magnetic, snap-in gasket
- Electric condensate evaporator removes water automatically
- Cold air retained by non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- Self-contained operation cools with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Mounted on 5-in. casters for mobility
- 1,940-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 26 in. W x 353/8 in. D x 821/4 in. H
- 5.2 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 20 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior & interior, standard depth, full-height solid door, cylinder lock, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, unit comes standard with expansion valve, electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.