Because it has four doors and two sections, users can store various products in each part of this Continental Refrigeration 2RNHD reach-in refrigerator. If staff leave a door open accidentally, it closes on its own to save energy and seals shut with a magnetic gasket, so cold air doesn’t escape. The doors have locks to secure products safely at the end of the night. This unit has a capacity of 48 cubic feet and six storage shelves that are epoxy coated for sturdiness and rust resistance.
The Continental Refrigeration 2RNHD two-section refrigerator is insulated with 3 inches of non-CFC polyurethane foam to reduce the cost of electricity. The cabinet is brightened with LED lights, simplifying product location. Using R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the self-contained refrigeration system cools efficiently while being environmentally conscious. Users can adjust the temperature with electronic controls and monitor the levels with a digital readout. If this refrigerator must be relocated, employees can wheel it around on its 5-inch casters.
- 48-cu.-ft. capacity
- 4 doors with cam-lift hinges
- Solid doors self-close for convenience
- Locking doors are sealed tight with magnetic gaskets
- Smooth, chrome workflow handles
- 6 epoxy-coated, heavy-duty shelves
- Front is constructed of sturdy stainless steel
- Aluminum interior and ends
- LED lights brighten products in the cabinet
- Uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for environmental friendliness
- Digital display provides accurate temperature readout
- Electronic controls with a high/low alarm
- Automatic condensate evaporator eliminates water buildup
- Insulated with 3-in. polyurethane foam
- Mounted on 5-in. casters for transportation
- 2,560-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 52 in. W x 353/8 in. D x 821/4 in. H
- 6.9 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel front, aluminum interior & ends, standard depth, half-height solid doors, cylinder locks, electronic control with digital display, hi-low alarm, unit comes standard with expansion valve, electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.